All students at OAK can pursue their learning in an uninhibited and non-restrictive manner. The school aims to provide holistic development to its students and is opposed to a rigid and stressful examination policy.
The all round development of a student is assessed through a variety of interesting activities, rather than just a written examination.
Objectives of Integrated Curriculum:
- To help develop cognitive, psychomotor and affective skills
- To lay emphasis on thought process and de-emphasise memorization .
- To make evaluation an integral part of teaching learning process.
- To use evaluation for improvement of student’s achievement and teaching – learning strategies on the basis of regular diagnosis followed by remedial instructions.
- To use evaluation as a quality control device to maintain desired standard of performance.
- To determine social ability, desirability and effectiveness of a programme and take appropriate decisions about the learner and the process of learning environment.
- To make the process of teaching and learning a learner – centred activity.